After my last post, school got really busy. It was an entirely new experience for me because my old school required very little of students. It was easy to skate by doing only the bare minimum. However, this year, I'm feeling incredibly challenged. My classes are much more difficult and more is expected of me as a student. So, rather than take in negativity towards school, I've changed my view on the challenges I'm facing. I am, in fact, grateful for the challenges that I am taking on. They are preparing me for the rest of my life and helping me get my priorities in order. Because of the difficult assignments I am facing now, I will be much better prepared for college. In every day life, I will be capable of working harder and being more organized.
I feel that this is another sign that I made the right choice in switching schools this year. I am so grateful that every day I am given signs that I made the right decision. I am so grateful that God helped push me down the right path. I am so grateful that I am being challenged and working hard, it's felt amazing!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment