Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Expressteph
Throughout the past year, I have battled with severe depression. After just a short time of dark clouds hanging over my head, I decided that I did not want fall a victim to dismal thoughts any longer. Over the past nine months I've been on a quest to do things that make me happy. Not only do my tasks include fun things, but also actions that give me a sense of triumph. I've made a point to participate in activities that have always brought me joy, to try new things, and to get my life organized. Along the way I've learned quite a bit about myself. In fact, I continue to learn new things about myself and the way I want to live life every day. I am fascinated with the idea of pursuing a full, rich life. So, that is what I intend to document on this blog. 
Prepare for some random posts! 
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment