This morning I woke up feeling under the weather. I decided to stay home from school and get some rest. After falling back to sleep for several hours, I woke up and trudged downstairs to the family room with my comforter. I settled down on the couch and sat there for quite a while simply watching and listening to the heavy rain. Although the rain outside seemed hectic, from my indoor spot it was very calming. Pretty soon one of my sweet cats and my dog wandered over to join me. They both made themselves comfortable on my feet and fell asleep quickly. It was such a heartwarming feeling to have my little angels caring for me. That moment of relaxation, calmness, and love was definitely the highlight of my day.
I'm grateful for the sense of peace that I felt. I'm also grateful for my animals that express nothing but love.
Have a wonderful evening!
Love always,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment